- tire: Continental WinterContact TS 850 P MO
- size: 275/50 R20 113V XL
- with pressure sensor
The Continental WinterContact TS 850 P MO is ideal for sporty and powerful Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Due to its excellent grip on snow it leads to high safety in the winter months. But the grip on wet and snowy roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the Mercedes Benz original 5 double-spoke alloy wheels, your GLS X167 is perfectly prepared for winter.
- DOT: all winter tires are NEW and from current production *
- Speed index V: 240 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes-Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation
If you are not sure whether these winter wheels are suitable for your GLS X167 you are welcome to contact us. To check we needed the chassis number of your Mercedes-Benz.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
1x winter complete wheel set
- 2x rim A1674015000 7X23 | 8,5×20 inch ET62,5 (offset)
- 2x rim A1674015400 7X23 | 8,5×20 inch ET35,5 (offset)
- 4x tires 275/50 R20 113V XL | Continental WinterContact TS 850 P MO
- 4x pressure sensor
Wheel bolts and hub caps are not included
Mercedes-Benz GLS X167 (02/2019 – )
- not suitable with one of the following equipment codes
- 7B0 (Cladding S)
- 9U6 (control code wheel diameter GR 825)
- not suitable for AMG engines
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – Nasshaftung : B
VA – Nasshaftung : B
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 73 dB
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 73 dB
inch size: 20 inch
1 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.