- tire: Michelin Alpin PA 4 MO
- size: 245/45 R18V
- with pressure sensor
The Michelin Alpin PA 4 MO is ideal for sporty and powerful Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Due to its excellent grip on snow it leads to high safety in the winter months. But the grip on wet and snowy roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the Mercedes Benz original 5 double-spoke alloy wheels, your CLS C257 is perfectly prepared for winter.
- DOT: all winter tires are NEW and from current production *
- Speed index V: 240 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes-Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation
If you are not sure whether these winter wheels are suitable for your CLS C257, you are welcome to contact us. To check we needed the chassis number of your Mercedes-Benz.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
1x winter complete wheel set
- 4x rim A2574010800 7X44| 8×18 Zoll ET33 (offset)
- 4x tires 245/45 R18V | Michelin Alpin A 4 MO
- 4x pressure sensor
Wheel bolts and hub caps are not included
Mercedes-Benz CLS C257 (04/2018 – )
- CLS 300 d (257.318)
- CLS 350 d 4MATIC (257.321)
- CLS 400 d 4MATIC (257.323)
- CLS 450 4MATIC (257.359)
not suitable for CLS 53 AMG
front axle: 245/45 R18V
rear axle: 245/45 R18V
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – Nasshaftung : C
VA – Nasshaftung : C
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 70 dB
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 70 dB
inch size: 18 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.