- tire: Michelin Alpin 5 MO
- size: 205/55 R17H
- with pressure sensor
The Michelin Alpin 5 MO is ideal for sporty and powerful Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Due to its excellent grip on snow it leads to high safety in the winter months. But the grip on wet and snowy roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the Mercedes Benz original 5 double-spoke alloy wheels, your B-Class W247 is perfectly prepared for winter.
- DOT: all winter tires are NEW and from current production *
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes-Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation
If you are not sure whether these winter wheels are suitable for your B-Class, you are welcome to contact us. To check we needed the chassis number of your Mercedes-Benz.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
1x winter complete wheel set
- 4x rim A1774011200 7X45 | 6.5×17 inch ET44 (offset)
- 4x tires 205/55 R17H | Michelin Alpin 5 MO
- 4x pressure sensor
Wheel bolts and hub caps are not included
Mercedes-Benz B-Class W247 (02/2019 – )
- not suitable for vehicles with sport brake (Code U29)
- not suitable for B250 (247.046/247.047) with AMG-Line (Code 950)
front axle: 205/55 R17H
rear axle: 205/55 R17H
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – Nasshaftung : B
VA – Nasshaftung : B
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 68 dB
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 68 dB
inch size: 17 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.