- Original Mercedes-Benz
- with 225/50 R17 94H Bridgestone
- Runflat winter tires & RDK sensors
Bridgestone LM 32 MOE with excellent grip on snow for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205. It leads to high safety during the winter months. But the grip on wet and snow-covered surfaces does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the original 5-spoke alloy wheels from Mercedes Benz is your C-Class W205 well prepared for the winter.
Notes on the winter wheels for the Mercedes C-Class W205:
- All winter tires are NEW and from current production (current DOT)*
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes-Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation.
- Winter tire = Bridgestone LM 32 MOE / Runflat tires
- size: 225/50 R17 H
- Alloy Wheel part number = A2054010800 7X44
- with tire pressure sensors
If you are not sure if these winter tires are suitable for your car please contact us.
The wheel bolts, hub caps and wheel cover you may need for winter complete wheels are calculated separately. The wheel centers shown here is not included in the price.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
- Wheel bolts and hub caps are not included.
- C-Class W205 Sedan
- C-Class S205 T-Model
- C-Class Coupe C205
- C-Class Convertible A205
- Not suitable for C 43 AMG, C 63 AMG and C 63 S AMG models.
- Not suitable for C350e (model 205047/205247)
front axle: 7J x 17 ET48,5 | 225/50 R17 H
rear axle: 7J x 17 ET48,5 | 225/50 R17 H
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: F
HA – Nasshaftung : C
VA – Nasshaftung : C
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: F
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
inch size: 17 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.