- with 255/50 R19 H Michelin Latitude Alpin
- MO winter tires & RDK sensors
The Michelin Latitude Alpin MO is ideal for the Mercedes–Benz M–Class/GLE W166. Excellent grip on snow, it leads to high security during the winter months. But the grip on wet and snow-covered roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the 5–double-spoke alloy wheels from Mercedes-Benz your M-Class/GLE W166 is prepared for the winter.
Notes on the Mercedes ML/GLE W166 winter wheels for the M–Class:
- all winter tires are NEW and from current production (current DOT)*
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes–Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation.
- winter tires = Michelin Latitude Alpin MO | 255/50 R19 H
- with tire pressure sensors
- Alloy Wheels = Original Mercedes 5-twin-spoke rim | 8J x 19 ET56
If you are not sure whether the complete wheels for your ML/GLE W166 are suitable please contact us.
We will gladly check for you whether the rims are safely mounted on your vehicle.
Standard wheel can still be used, it requires no additional bolts.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
- 1X winter wheels 1 set
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class / GLE W166 from year of manufacture (11/2011 – present)
- Not suitable for ML / GLE 43 AMG and 63 AMG models
front axle: 255/50 R19 H | 8J x 19 ET56
rear axle: 255/50 R19 H | 8J x 19 ET56
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – Nasshaftung : C
VA – Nasshaftung : C
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: C
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
inch size: 19 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.