- with 255/55 R18 H Michelin Latitude Alpin
- MO winter tires & RDK sensors
The Michelin Latitude Alpin MO is ideal for the Mercedes–Benz ML/GLE W166. Excellent grip on snow, it leads to high security during the winter months. But the grip on wet and snow-covered roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the 7–spoke wheel rims of Mercedes Benz ML/GLE W166 is your prepared for the winter.
Notes on the winter complete wheels:
- all winter tires are NEW and from current production (current DOT)*
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- winter tires = Michelin Latitude Alpin MO | 255/55 R18 H
- Alloy Wheels = Original Mercedes-Benz 7–spoke wheel
- Wheel Part Number = A16640116029765 | 8J x 18 ET56,5
- with tire pressure sensors
- without wheel hub cover, wheel bolts without
- ready for installation, delivery
If you are not sure whether the complete wheels for your W166 ML/GLE are suitable please contact us.
We will gladly check for you whether the rims are safely mounted on your vehicle.
Standard wheel can still be used, it requires no additional bolts.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
- 1X winter wheels 1 set
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class / GLE W166 (11/2011 – today)
- Not suitable for ML / GLE 500, 43 AMG and 63 AMG models
- with 4 Matic models not fitting with equipment technology package (code: PAD)
front axle: 255/55 R18 H | 8J x 18 ET56,5
rear axle: 255/55 R18 H | 8J x 18 ET56,5
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: E
HA – Nasshaftung : C
VA – Nasshaftung : C
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: E
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
inch size: 18 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.