- with 245/45 R17 H Dunlop D4 MO
- MO winter tires & with RDK sensors
The Dunlop D4 MO is ideal for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class W212. Excellent grip on snow, it leads to high security during the winter months. But the grip on wet and snow-covered roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In conjunction with the 5-twin-spoke alloy wheels from Mercedes-Benz E-Class W212 is prepared (from year 2009) for the winter.
Notes on the winter wheels for the W212 Mercedes E-Class:
- all winter tires are NEW and from current production (current DOT)*
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes-Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation.
- Winter tires Dunlop D4 MO | 245/45 R17 H
- Wheel Part Number: A21240109029765 | 8,5J x 17 ET48
- with tire pressure sensors (RDK)
The wheel bolts, hub caps and wheel cover you may need for winter complete wheels are calculated separately. The wheel centers shown here is not included in the price.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
- 1X winter wheels 1 set
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan W212 from year of manufacture (03/2009 – 03/2016)
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate S212 from year of construction (11/2009 – 09/2016)
- Not suitable for E 500 and E 500 4-Matic
- Not suitable for E 63 AMG models
front axle: 8J x 17 ET48 | 245/45 R17 H
rear axle: 8J x 17 ET48 | 245/45 R17 H
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: E
HA – Nasshaftung : C
VA – Nasshaftung : C
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: E
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 69 dB
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 69 dB
inch size: 17 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.