- with 205/55 R16 H Bridgestone LM 32
- MO winter tires & RDK sensors
The Bridgestone Blizzak LM 32 MO is ideal for sporty and powerful Mercedes–Benz vehicles. Here for the Mercedes–Benz C–Class W204. Excellent grip on snow, it leads to high security during the winter months. But the grip on wet and snow-covered roads does not affect the ride comfort under normal conditions.
In connection with the genuine 5-twin-spoke alloy wheels from Mercedes–Benz your vehicle is fully prepared for the winter.
Notes on the Mercedes winter wheels for the C-Class W204:
- all winter tires are NEW and from current production (current DOT)*
- Speed index H: 210 km / h
- The price is for 4 Genuine Mercedes–Benz complete wheels (alloy wheels with winter tires) finished balanced and ready for installation.
- Winter tires Bridgestone LM 32 MO
- with tire pressure sensors (RDK)
- Wheel Part Number: B66474525
If you are not sure if your car has factory-installed tire pressure monitor (TPM / data card code 475) Feel free to contact us. To check, we needed the VIN number of your Mercedes–Benz.
Wheel bolts or hub caps are not included.
* Current production at Mercedes-Benz means that they deliver tires from the current production year. Due to production reasons, the year of production may also be in the previous year.
Scope of delivery:
- 1X winter wheels 1 set
C-Class sedan W204
C-Class Estate S204
C-Class Coupe C204
Exceptions are the following vehicles: C 300 CDI, C 350, C 350 CGI, C 350 CDI, C 300 CDI 4MATIC, C 320 CDI 4MATIC, C 350 CDI 4MATIC, C 63 AMG.
front axle: 7J x 16 ET43 mit 205/55 R16 H
rear axle: 7J x 16 ET43 mit 205/55 R16 H
VA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: G
HA – Nasshaftung : E
VA – Nasshaftung : E
HA – Kraftstoffeffizienz: G
HA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
VA – externes Rollgeräusch : 2
inch size: 16 inch
1 *Credit ratings provided. The Billpay-payment method “hire-purchase” is only available to customers in Germany.
2 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.