- Original AMG alloy wheels
- in 7-twin-spoke design
AMG 7-doublespoke-design light-alloy rims in the dimension 19″ (inch) (black) for your Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan or Station Wagon W212.
Significant advantages of AMG light alloy wheels:
Perfect cooling of the braking system through improved ventilation and excellent heat conductance of the processed materials. Superb radial runout values and stable handling characteristics due to reduction of unsprung masses. Improved directional control and ideal steering precision.
The original AMG 7-doublespoke light-alloy rims enhance the sporty appearance of your Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan or Station Wagon W212.
Suitable tire dimensions:
with 8,5 x 19″ (inch) ET48: 245/35 R19 93Y
with 9,5 x 19″ (inch) ET48: 275/30 R19 96Y
On request, we would like to make you an offer for a complete wheel set including tires and fully ready to mount.
The indicated price refers to one light-alloy wheel set (2 front and 2 rear rims) without tires and wheel caps.
AMG light-alloy wheels are proven quality made in Germany.
- suitable for summer and winter
Scope of delivery:
- 2x rim for the front axle 8,5×19 ET48
- 2x rim for the rear axle 9,5×19 ET48
- Hub caps are not included.
- Mercedes E-Class Saloon and Estate W212
- not suitable for:
- – E63 AMG W212
– Model (212084/212089, 212298, 212094, 212089/212093, 212091/212291 and 212002)
- – For vehicle type 212 K (T-model), the permissible rear axle load gg.f is set to max. 1420kg, the permissible gross weight must be adjusted accordingly.
- – When using these tires, the increased permissible rear axle loads must not be used in trailer operation. The permissible total weight in trailer operation must be adjusted accordingly.
inch size: 19 inch
1 Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information you find here.